Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The new letter on The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge is the letter A. I had so many words in my head. I just didn't seem to have a way to show them or I just didn't want to do them.

Finally I decided on Arrow. I used gelatos as the background. I just did a challenge where we had to use gelatos and I really enjoyed playing with them. I used a Dylusion stamp on the corners. The big arrow I drew and then used a black paint pen.


A simple one this time. I've been busy looking at apartments and packing. Looks like I may be moving real soon! Of course my art supplies will be the one of the last things I pack up.


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a really busy time at the moment. Well done for managing this fortnight's letter. I had a few gelatos but didn't really use them a lot. I bought some more last month and have enjoyed playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great illustration of your chosen word! I wouldn't fancy packing up and moving my craft stuff, it would take ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word and great page. Good luck on the moving front!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have been by sooner, but late Tuesday night thunderstorms knocked my power out. To make matters worse, my internet is having a meltdown, and I have to reboot after nearly every person I visit. Of course, I immediately recognized the arrow from the small icon. You did a gorgeous job illustrating it, too.

    Hope you have a good move. Sometimes the transition can be traumatic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous dramatic arrow and the corner stamps frame it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I toyed with the idea of an arrow too as I have the same corner stamp. A lovely bold image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe simple but Looks great, love your choice! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete