I used watercolor pencils to create the backgrounds. The elephants are wonderful dimensional stickers from Jolee.
I just noticed in the picture my Dictionary definition is starting to come off a bit. OOps.
I am hoping I can keep up with of this while moving. Thank goodness it's every 2 weeks.

You can't go wrong with elephants, the more the merrier I say! Good luck with your move xx
ReplyDeleteGood choice of word! Well done for getting the page done whilst in the midst of moving, you must be looking forward to everything being organised again!
ReplyDeleteLovely page. Good luck with your move and thank you for entering the Craft Barn Alpha challenge in the middle of it all. xxx
ReplyDeleteWell done on being able to find time and a few supplies to make your page whilst in the throes of moving. I hope everything goes smoothly and you will soon be settled in your new home.
ReplyDeleteThose stickers are fab. Hope the move gores smoothly and you settle in soon.
ReplyDelete